We manufacture and stock a large range of sizes and styles of FIBC bags. Industrial bags Inc. is constantly looking for new ways to package your agricultural or industrial products. We have the expertise to manufacture FIBC’s that meet the specific requirements of it’s customers.
Industrial bags Inc. offers many varieties of FIBC Bags, such as U-Shaped, circular, baffle, conical, specialty and customized.
- Flap Cover
- Open Top
- Open Top & Tightening Holes
- Duffle Top
- Conical Top
- Flap Cover & Duffle Top
- Filling Spout
- Quick Discharge / Conical base
- Discharge Spout
- Discharge Spout with Petal Closure
- Full Drop Bottom
- Discharge Spout with Protection Flap
- Discharge Spout with Iris Protection
- Single Stevedore Strap
- Hood Lift
- Sleeve Lift
- Side-Seam Loops
- Cross-Corner Loops
- Double Stevedore Straps
- Side to Side Loops
- Quick Release Tie
- Wire Tie
Potato Bulk Bags :
Two size are available in stock :
- 1941V (37 x 37 x 41 / 1000 kg / 32.5 SF / Open Top – Discharge Spout)
- 1942V (37 x 37 x 63 / 1000 kg / 50 SF /Open Top – Discharge Spout)
Special Fabric : Our Potato Bulk Bag is produced from a unique material. These bags have two sides made of ventilated polyproypylene and two sides mesh screen, which provides optimum air flow through the bag during storage.
Baffles bag :
Utilises interior baffles that allow the bags to be filled to maximum capacity without expanding.
- Efficiency in shipping space, storage space & stackability.
- Ideal for light density, material handling.
Loading and unloading options are similar as standard bags ex : skirt / spout, etc.
Inserting liners is also an option.
* Stackability : Ability to be stacked **
** Stacked : Stacked one over another
Safety band :
- A polypropylene band sewn around the bag provides a reinforcement to the bag.
- Often used as a perimetric band to reinforce the loops or the top of the bag.
- There is a wide range of possibilities within the available configurations. One for each of your particular requirements.
Weight per square meter
REQUEST A QUOTE IS EASY !
Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote prices or advice on the best product for your needs.
Guaranteed response within 48 hours !
Groundable Conductive Bulk Bag
Many powdered products generate static charges during the filling and emptying of bulk bags. A static charge can pose a risk of ignition in certain circumstances. In order to reduce the build up of static charge and keep the product at a safe level, a special fabric must be used to conduct this charge to ground. A metallic conductive filaments is woven into a grid pattern within the polypropylene material. This grid function is to provide a low resistance path to ground, preventing accumulation of dangerous static charges. Each conductive bulk bag has a grounding tab that must be connected to a ground during every filling or emptying operation.
HERE ARE THE MAIN CRITERIA CONSIDERED IN CHOOSING YOUR FIBC :
- Material Color
- UV Treatment
- Material Weight
- Loading Capacity
- Coating Exterior
- Coating Interior
- Opening Option (top)
- Discharge Option (bottom)
- Loops Width
- Loops Heighth
- Parameter Band
- Number of Colors